Celebrity News: Rihanna was photographed in Spain with a boy while the two were in a very hot position, causing us all to start a hunt to discover who was the lucky one.
We quickly dismissed Drake (who has been spending time with Rosalyn Gold-Onwude) and Lamorne Morris, who took Twitter to make sure it was not him either. Some people assumed that the gallant was from Europe, while others simply decided that it was “just about any type”.
His name is Hassan Jameel, and you probably want to know these five facts about him:
- He is 29 years old: He is the same age as Rihanna, which makes us think he might not be mature enough for her. However, his career says otherwise.
- He is a businessman: Jameel is a figure of power within the business of his family, Abdul Latif Jameel. Since 1955, the company has exclusively owned Toyota’s distribution rights in Saudi Arabia, making it one of the largest companies in the world.
- He owns a football league: It’s ironic that people have thought he played football … because he actually owns a professional football league that has his name, Jameel League.
- He is a billionaire: The company of his family is worth 1.5 trillion dollars and someday Jameel will inherit it. In fact, Forbes placed the family of Jameel as the twelfth richest Arab family in the world.
- He once dated Naomi Campbell: Jameel and the supermodel were caught watching Stevie Wonder at British Summer Time in London last year.
Meanwhile, a source at The Sun claims that Rihanna and her new man have been spending “long time together” away from the public eye, but only time will tell if they are real.